Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30 Days of Clemson Shirts, Day 1

Today, was the day. I started the youth groups' challenge of 30 straight days of different Clemson shirts.
The Rules Are:
  1. Must wear a Clemson shirt. (duh)
  2. It must be a different shirt everyday, no exceptions
Day 1:
 I actually chose this shirt by accident. This was my very first shirt as a Clemson student. I just love this shirt. It has more memories than any other shirt that I own. I still do not know how it has lasted as long as it has, but that's what makes it so great. I think t-shirts have to be the biggest sellers to the ultimate fans. Every fan has a t-shirt. Sure, the ultimate fan splurges on the foam finger, the crazy mascot hat or some plaid team colored pants but the ultimate fan has THE t-shirt. You buy one for every special game, for each themed moment and for every event/organization. The is one for everything and I am sure I have got them (most of them free of course lol) but I sure have a ton of them!

Today was a good day to wear it too, I had an interview with Clemson's Youth Learning Institute in Pickens today. Prayers. I think I rocked it, now its up to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment