Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How to be an ultimate fan!


Is there really an exact way to be an ultimate fan? I don't think so, but I wanted to give some of the tips I have received over the years and some of the ways I have shown I have been a fan as a Clemson Tiger! Go Tigers!

College football season is just days away and I constantly have flashbacks to the book we read in my senior seminar class last semester called "Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer" by Warren St (Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer: A Road Trip into the Heart of Fan Mania). John. It was seriously one of the most interesting books I have ever read. It is a serious examination of "obsessed" fandom or even just an ultimate fan. When I read that book, I thought instantly of people I knew lol. Some of them are not as extreme but I know they go to extreme lengths to see our Tigers play. A definite must read!

Anyways, to start my fandom craziness, I am proving my fan craziness but wearing a months worth of Clemson related t-shirts for the month of September. 30 days of Clemson! (a challenge made by the HHBC youth). Each day I am going to post a pic of me and my shirt of the day!

So, get excited, here comes college football and all the fanatics that come with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment