Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 3

Day 3: Solid Orange Friday


Game day is one day away. For years, especially for the last four years for me, the tradition for all Clemson students, alumni, faculty, and fans alike are suppose to wear SOLID ORANGE. This is a part of being an ultimate fan! regardless of who we play or how we did the week before we put on the solid orange to get ready, to get pumped and start game day now.



Today's shirt was my first First Friday t-shirt as a freshman at Clemson! I remember every moment of it! What a game we had against Florida Atlantic University. I am pretty sure I cried that day (just a little) because I was FINALLY a Clemson student. Do you remember that? The first realization you were actually there? I was finally a true tiger!

Four years seems like forever. It only feels that way until you graduate. You walk across the stage and you look back and think "Four years did not last long enough". I miss it a lot and tomorrows game is going to be weird, I am missing my first home game in four years because I do not have a ticket (or atleast one I could afford). It is ok though, because a new part of my life is starting. Do worry, I will be at many other home games this year and many years to come, it is just going to be a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment