Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 6

This day I wore my first friday shirt a little out of order. Yes it was not friday but it was a white cute comfy t-shirt and I was going for a run so it worked out just right. This shirt was bought during my "shirt for every event" freshmen year. I bought a shirt for everything.

I think I bought every shirt Clemson sold on campus. It probably was a total scam but I love it! It definitely added on to my ability to complete this challenge given to me by the youth group.

Big Thursday has been going on since the rivalry of South Carolina and Clemson began. It is the night we all gather around and bury the chicken. There is a whole ceremony and everything. It is intensely AWESOME! It is always the Thursday before the Saturday of the rivalry game. It is a big chance for everyone all over campus and even some others to get pumped and ready for the game to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment